[Scummvm-devel] Re: Donating spanish MM NES for ScummVM project

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Thu Jun 30 00:01:56 CEST 2005

Hi Timofonic,

We all remember you!

I'll ask around about Spanish NES. I'm not sure if anybody is interested
in working on it.

But ONCE AGAIN, I would like to remind you that you SHOULD NOT reply to
old forum threads. PLEASE STOP DOING THIS! :)

It pushes all the relevant and active topics from the top and is very
annoying.

Cheers,
	James 'Ender' Brown
	Co-Lead Developer,