[Scummvm-devel] Wiki Fun!

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Wed Mar 23 03:55:26 CET 2005

Hi all!

The wiki is now available at:
	http://wiki.scummvm.org/

I am aware of a few problems with the footer and logo positioning, which
I'll work on and try and rectify soon. However, in general, it should be
very usable.

I've written some basic help on using MediaWiki markup on the Help page.

Now, for now the wiki is NOT OPEN. This means if you want to edit
content, you need an account... which can only be created by myself or
another dev with the ability to add users (nobody yet). So please e-mail
me if you want a wiki account.

I'm sure people will have differing opinions on this, but for the moment
it's closed. I have no problem with granting access to it to anybody
known or vouched for, it's just a matter of preventing random edits and
such. But feel free to start the debate now :)

[In other news, Discworld isn't moving for a few weeks due to post-GDC
busyness on behalf of Chris at iHobo, and Easter. There should be
definiate news and either code or a solid date by mid-april]

 - Ender

--
James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>