[Scummvm-devel] RE: ScummVM Gobliiins

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at personec.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at personec.com
Fri May 6 07:27:51 CEST 2005

Eric Merriman <MerrimanE at health.missouri.edu> wrote:

> I currently have a CD version of Gobliins that doesn't seem to be
> recognized by ScummVM.  When I choose to add the game and point to the
> correct path, ScummVM does not detect the game.
> Yet I am able to get the floppy disk version to work just fine.
>
> Is there any info I can supply that would help get the CD version to work?

Game detection is one of the features that hasn't yet been implemented. I
believe it simply looks for a file called "all.ask" currently. My CD version
doesn't have that file either, but works fine anyway.

I guess you'll have to edit the ScummVM configuration file manually to add
the game. If you're using Windows, that file is C:\Windows\scummvm.ini

Torbjörn