[Scummvm-devel] Kyra Engine - who is responsible/assigned?

Jan Pieckowski thepi at gmx.net
Fri May 13 11:14:33 CEST 2005

Max Horn wrote:

> See <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Kyra>

Yeah I read that but I wasn't sure how old that information was. Also
from what I understand it doesn't clearly state your position towards
things: on the one hand, there's the HELP NEEDED sign, on the other hand
you decided to stall the project due to the insecure legal position.
Although I can understand the latter I could not derive from this
whether you even want somebody to officially work on this.
Not to forget that LordHoto has stated his ambitions towards the
KyraEngine on several occasions in the devel list. I didn't want to
clash with someone's interests either.

I guess I'll cooperate with LordHoto on the Kyrandia parts, that is,
help out as well as I can :)  He already contacted me on this behalf.

I hope you understand my motivation a bit better now.

Regards,
 pi~