[Scummvm-devel] Merging the bug trackers

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue May 24 03:16:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering whether we should merge the BASS and Simon bug trackers
back into the main bug tracker. At one point they seemed to make sense,
but since the main bug tracker now tracks general, SCUMM, BS1, BS2,
FOTAQ (and soon GOB and SAGA) issues, it seems pointless to have a
separate tracker for those two engines.

So, we could move all the items (both open and closed ones) back to the
main tracker, and close down these two trackers (and remove any mention
of them from the main bug tracker and any other place we talk about
'em).

The main drawback I perceive right now is that I'll have a much harder
time to get the bug tracker down to 50 issues for the next release ;-)

What do you think?