[Scummvm-devel] New website

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Nov 16 05:02:01 CET 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:33:03 +0100
Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> > So no size gain with current data could be possible.
> > I'll try to play with it when I'll get some time
> > my main concern is quality, if something will
> > stand out from the whole site, then it will not be acceptable.
>
> Size gain is possible by loosing some quality, though: Either
> reduced palettes, or JPEG...
Euhm. Isn't this obvious? Or you mean something different?

As I told when I'll get some time, I'll play with it, and will try to
choose such quality so least visible impact will take place. If there
will be no way to reduce file size without artifacts (I am sure it is
possible), I'll choose bigger file.

/me is confused.

Eugene