[Scummvm-devel] New GUI thoughts in the Wiki

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Nov 18 17:36:08 CET 2005

Hi folks,

I still haven't gotten around to doing any real work on the new
GUI :-/. However, at least now I wrote a bit about it into the Wiki:
<http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/New_GUI>

Feel free to take a look at it and add your own thoughts... you might
want to talk to me about them, too -- I actually thought about the
whole thing quite a lot, and certainly forgot to mention many
important details and decisions, so if something doesn't seem to make
sense etc., please ask and I'll try to fill in the gaps.

Also, if somebody is interested in doing some work on this, please
contact me.

Finally, this will affect porters, too, be it because increased
memory usage burdens them, be it because the new GUI might be a
chance for them to get rid of custom launcher/GUI code... you are all
welcome to offer your opinion and criticism, too!