[Scummvm-devel] Port Updates for 0.8.0?

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Mon Oct 10 02:02:12 CEST 2005

arisme at free.fr a écrit :
> Quoting James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>:
>

>>Alright.
>>
>>I still haven't heard back from most of the porters... We can't do much
>>else until this happens.
>>
>> = Ender
>>

> Sorry for the delay, I'm trying to catch up with the changes this afternoon and
> tomorrow. Keep you informed.

OK, after some tests and minor tweaks (limited to the WinCE backend
area) that I'll commit today, the old codebase + gob & saga engines seem
to work with minor GUI issues due to the overlay code change - didn't
test many games though.

However I'll need to switch the port to Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 if I
want to fix the new 240x320 Smartphone issues, which can take some time,
since I don't own such a device. Depends when you want to release
officialy ...

Cheers

Nicolas