[Scummvm-devel] Release status. Oct 16th

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Sun Oct 16 07:33:30 CEST 2005

Eugene Sandulenko a écrit :
> On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:50:47 +0000
> "Lars Persson" <larspp at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I am just wondering how you are doing with special key support in the
>>CE versions!?
>>
>>Also I have seen that many ports are doing their own key/joystick
>>->mouse conversion
>>
>>Any Comments?
>
> As it was recently discussed on
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=418822&aid=1325302&group_id=37116
>
> it would be a great idea to create generic port for small devices where
> issues like virtual keyboard, screen downscaling, key remapping
> joystick->mouse conversion could be decided. Then you subclass that
> port and write device-specific stuff.
>
> Something for you, guys, to discuss extensively.

Sure. I missed that, but received an email discussing a patch to create
this small device backend. I'll have a look when I finish getting my
code ready for Windows Mobile 5.0 and comment on this. Perhaps my code
is a little bit too SDL-centric for other backends though (for example
the CE actions push back key or mouse events into the SDL event queue)

Nicolas