[Scummvm-devel] Release status Oct 23rd

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Oct 22 17:19:46 CEST 2005

Congrats, the team.

Now we have no show stopper bugs and testing is almost finished.
Still 6 days ahead till release tagging.

There are some not so good news. It seems that PalmOS port will not be
ready with the release, though Chrilith expects it be ready quite soon
in a much better fashion. He is polishing brand new arm build these
days.

PS2 port is in a good shape, and we expect it to be in release.

Also I'd like to inform you that I contacted DS porter and we're
working out possibility to submit his port as a patch and eventually
bring it into CVS tree. Of course, not for this release.

Testing statistics
------------------
SCUMM: 19 of 21
non-SCUMM: 8 of 9
HE: 16 of 30

Show stopper bugs
-----------------
None :)

Nice to have fixed bugs
-----------------------
#1298180 ALL: ScummVM does not compile on Mac with MT-32 emu disabled
#1276592 PSP: Save Game Issues
#1252606 ZAK: crash when trying to fly back to SF

Ports status
------------
WinCE: partially ok
  Windows Mobile 5.0 480x640: No obvious problems
  Windows Mobile 5.0 240x320: Some problem being resolved
  Some problems with cursor handling

PalmOS: will not be included into release
  backend needs reworking

DC: ok

PSP: ok
  The PSP port is pretty much good to go

EPOC: Some problems
   UIQ: ok
   S60: soundhandling causes problems at times
   S80: ok
   S90: Not tested on actual hardware

GP32: not ready, will not be included

MorphOS: unknown