[Scummvm-devel] Forum Polls bug

Joachim Eberhard joachimeberhard at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:30:33 CEST 2005

Dear ScummVM Team!

I have encountered a bug in the forum:

When trying to set a second answering option for a poll, the mforum crashes
with the following error occurs resulting in your post being gone:

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
/home/scummvm/forums/posting.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/scummvm/forums/posting.php:38) in
/home/scummvm/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 471

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/scummvm/forums/posting.php:38) in
/home/scummvm/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/scummvm/forums/posting.php:38) in
/home/scummvm/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 478

Now, I think we really want to deliver voters more than one possible answer,
don't we?
Though 100% "Yes"-Voters for "Do you want to donate all your money to
ScummVM" sounds tempting...

;-) Hehe.

Best regards

Joachim Eberhard