[Scummvm-devel] Release status. Oct 19th

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Oct 29 14:28:01 CEST 2005

Hi Team,

So, tomorrow we will announce the release. Everything goes as expected,
though yesterday there were some hassle with retagging, though we
always did that with our previous releases ;).

Number of precompiled ports was uploaded but there are some misses:

 o Mac OS X scummvm and tools
 o PS2 port
 o SymbianOS/EPOC builds
 o Dreamcast builds (Marcus?)
 o AmigaOS builds (I didn't even heard about its status)
 o Solaris 8 builds (who builds that?)
 o BeOS package (Stefan?)

So tomorrow, around 15:00-17:00 GMT we will announce release, news
items will be posted (any volunteers to help?). And we will celebrate.

Eugene