[Scummvm-devel] Status inquery: Porters, Engine teams -- gearing up for 0.8.0

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Wed Sep 14 22:44:10 CEST 2005

> So, are we going to do this 0.8.0 thing or what?  :-)
>
> The reason I'm asking is that I'm going to Japan for two weeks
> starting Sunday, so I won't be available for DC release builds etc.

Enjoy :)

I really think 0.8.0 should go through more exhaustive completion
testing as we did with 0.4.0 thru 0.6.0(?).

There do seem to be quite a large number of outstanding (or unconfirmed)
problems, and a full test of all games is a little overdue anyway. I'll
take Zak256 and anything else but Full Throttle *grin*

 - Ender