[Scummvm-devel] Re: START_PACK_STRUCTS / #pragma pack (Attn porters)

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-Earth.com
Mon Apr 3 11:17:01 CEST 2006

Max,

Not sure if WonStar gets Devel mails but I can tell you the GP32 port uses
GCC 4.*, various variants depending on who builds it so no problems there.
The GP2X port is GCC 4 so again no problem.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: scummvm-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:scummvm-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Max Horn
Sent: 02 April 2006 00:21
To: ScummVM Developers
Subject: [Scummvm-devel] Re: START_PACK_STRUCTS / #pragma pack (Attn
porters)

Since Marcus was the only one to reply, I'll ask this differently:

The following non-MSVC ports use "#pragma pack":

  MINGW32, PalmOS, Dreamcast, GP32, PS2, PSP, Symbian

Dear porters responsible for these ports: Which compiler do you use?
Do you use a non-GCC compiler, if yes, which? If you use GCC: What
version(s) ?

---snip---