[Scummvm-devel] Re: ScummVM not working anymore was: Re: Slowww

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Apr 4 13:37:02 CEST 2006

Am 04.04.2006 um 23:00 schrieb Hubert Maier:

> Hi Lars,
>
> sorry, i cannot read a SINGLE line you sent, could you please
> change your eMail to
> send text-only?

While I can read those emails just fine (my email client supports
HTML mails), I think it's indeed a bug to send out emails which are
HTML-only... real emails contain plain text, and *maybe* an optional
HTML version of the content (unless you are working in the PR
department, of course, where making your emails HTML-only is actually
appreciated by me because it helps me to filter those mails directly
as spam :-).

Lars, what mail client are you using? Maybe you could re-configure it
to send proper text mails? (proper = RFC compliant)...