[Scummvm-devel] File licensing issues

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Apr 7 16:58:02 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I just became aware of the fact that the various Sword* cutscene
files we have on SF.net come w/o any license information. This is
pretty bad. Worse, I actually have no idea *what* the license is, or
whether we even have one.

I am afraid we must fix this by either (a) adding the corresponding
licensing information into the ZIP archives, or by (b) deleting the
files completely from the SF.net file servers.

Obviously, (b) is a very sad alternative... So if somebody who is in
the knows on all the files could provide details on the licensing,
I'd be grateful so that we can settle this matter in a satisfactory
manner.

Luckily, the BASS and FOTAQ files contain the relevant information.
But if anybody notices other stuff for which the licensing
information is missing, please notify me!