[Scummvm-devel] Broken Sword

Antonio Celano snake8701 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 16:26:04 CEST 2006

Dear ScummVM team, i have got a problem using your amazing program. I tried
to install Broken Sword 1 on my Nokia 6630 by using your needed file list
and file compression guide, but when i try to open the game, ScummVM says
"ScummVM could not find any game in the specified directory!". If it can be
useful, Monkey island, Indiana Jones and other games work. What could be the
reason? I will be very glad if You will be so kind to answer me. Thank you
for what you do and go on this way!