[Scummvm-devel] 256 color overlay mode

Chris Apers chrilith at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 02:49:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

Yes, code use regular GUI code.

This is not used for now since OS5 can use 16bit at good speed, but I plan
to do an OS4 version too (as done with previous version) which require 256
colors mode to prevent conversion from 8bit->16bit.

But since 16bit is just related to the GUI, perhaps I can do something fast
enough (disable advanced theme and alpha) to make it work correctly.

Chris