[Scummvm-devel] Max cursor size

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Sun Apr 30 00:11:01 CEST 2006

Currently, the BS2 engine has some code to limit the mouse cursor to max
80x80 pixels. I don't remember why - or even if - this was necessary,
but the reason for that particular size was that the SDL backend used to
impose such a limit. As far as I can tell, it no longer does.

However, it still does define MAX_MOUSE_W and MAX_MOUSE_H, and at least
the WinCE and MorphOS backends seem to have the limitation still.

My question is, should the BS2 engine keep limit the cursor size, or
should we declare it the backend's responsibility?

Torbjörn