[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.1? Attn porters

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Tue Aug 15 23:43:10 CEST 2006

The lack of a grabRawScreen() implementation in the PSP and Symbian
backends caused some severe (read: crashing) issues with certain SCUMM
games in the 0.9.0 release.

This method has since been implemented in the PSP port (both 0-9-0
branch and trunk), but according to this open bugreport[1] not yet on
Symbian.

I'd say this is pretty important to have fixed for 0.9.1 as well.  Lars?

Regards,
Joost

[1]:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1513002&group_id=37116&atid=418820