[Scummvm-devel] Re: souceforge

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Feb 1 03:47:01 CET 2006

Am 01.02.2006 um 20:45 schrieb Paul Smedley:

> Hi Guys,
> Can you please look into the below?
>
> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:02:48 UTC, Keith Marjerison
> <k.marjerisonstopspam at sasktel.net> wrote:
>
>> Keith Marjerison wrote:
>>> Hello All;
>>>     Does anyone  know what the trick is to downloading file from
>>> SOURCEFORGE.NET?
>>>     Every time I try to do a download I get the same error message :
>>>
>>> You are requesting file: /scummvm/scummvm-0.8.1-os2.zip
>>> There was a problem downloading the file from
>>> sourceforge.nchc.org.tw.
>>> Please try a different mirror.
>>>     I have tried every mirror and get the same result.
>>> Thanks in advance.
>> There is nothing wrong with SOURCEFORGE.NET, the other binaries are
>> readily downloadable. The file 'scummvm-0.8.1-os2.zip' will not
>> download
>> because file size doesn't match. File on sever is supposed to be
>> 2114 kb
>> but actual file on server is only 12 KB. Looks like they screwed
>> up on
>> the OS/2 binaries. If someone has project access rights, maybe they
>> could get the correct file and post it to Hobbes.
>> Thanks in advance.

On http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scummvm/, the file is listed
with 2114 kb, but it indeed, for some reasons, not on the mirrors.

To fix this, somebody (Paul?) will have to reupload it to the SF.net
FTP server and we need to remove the old one from the release, and
add the new file, thus forcing a resync.

Alternatively, somebody could file a support request and ask for this
to be rectified.

Bye,