[Scummvm-devel] Possible new backend features

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 11:41:02 CET 2006

Max Horn wrote:

> [...]
>
>> Sam & Max is a little different in that right clicks are not used,
>> and the button is used to cycle between the different verbs.
>

> Right clicks are not used? Uh, so how do you control the binoculars
> then? (We get tons of false bug reports by people who ask about how
> to control the binoculars, by the way, even on machines were a right
> mouse button *is* available :-).
>

> Maybe I am misunderstanding you?
>

> Cheers,
> Max

Controlling the binoculars is a bit tricky in my version, you do it by
left clicking at a certain point and then cycling through the verbs to
do the right click - not the most obvious of controls.  Then again, I
think that's the only bit where a right click is needed.  Perhaps that
could be yet another special case?

The control scheme works great elsewhere though

- Neil