[Scummvm-devel] BS1 vs BS2 router.cpp

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Feb 20 06:24:07 CET 2006

Hi there,

I was just fixing a bug report for BS1/BS2 (compile troubles under
Solaris due to a variable name clash).

Doing that, I noticed that sword1/router.cpp and sword2/router.cpp
are extremly similar. Well, not if you run a diff, because the code
formatting is very different between the two (and for sword1,
violates our code style guidelines). But if one looks at the code, a
lot of the functions seem to be identical.

Is somebody interested in cleaning up sword1/router.cpp, and maybe at
the same time, matching it with sword2/router.cpp (so that ideally,
parts of the code that do the same stuff are formatted identically).
I think that would simplify maintaining the code a bit.

Bye,