[Scummvm-devel] Forum spam

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Feb 24 03:49:02 CET 2006

Am 24.02.2006 um 10:53 schrieb James 'Ender' Brown:

> I've made a few tweaks to try and cut down on these false
> registrations.
>
> Lets see if they make any difference (bots getting too smart at
> recognising images I guess :)

Thanks, Ender!

In this context I would like to remind forum moderators again about
the "Deleted Topics" forum. Please move stuff there instead of just
deleting it. This is the only way we can reliably see if somebody is
a repeated offender etc.. We can still delete stuff from there after
some time has passed.