[Scummvm-devel] Wiki Upgrade

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Tue Jan 24 07:32:02 CET 2006

Ok, the upgrade has been completed and everything seems fine.

This new version includes a few useful features, like the ability to
enable e-mail notifications when pages on your Watchlist are changed. I
haven't tested this new functionality yet, I'll do so tommorow after
sleep :)

Let me know if anythings gone askew. I'll remove the notice in the main
page in a few days, if nothing odd goes wrong.
\
Cheers,
	Ender

--