[Scummvm-devel] scummvm 0.8.1?

David Weinehall tao at acc.umu.se
Sun Jan 29 12:50:02 CET 2006

[Sorry for not replying to an existing thread, but I subscribed
yesterday.]

Is scummvm 0.8.1 going to be retagged and retarballed or not?  Since
I'm taking over the responsibility for the Debian packages for scummvm
from Tore Anderson, I need to know whether I should use the official
tarball and just patch it for the latex-braino, or if there will be
a new official tarball with those fixes in it.

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao at debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //