[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.8.1 is tagged

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Mon Jan 30 00:09:01 CET 2006

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
>>Thanks, the file is in. Which description should I specify at our
>>downloads page? I.e. "Windows Mobile 5 ARM package for PocketPC
>>2003, PocketPC 2003 SE, Smartphone 2003, and Windows Mobile 5"?
>
> Ehrm. I just noticed. Did you build from official 0.8.1 source tarball,
> or from a build with your today's commit included? If it's the latter,
> then we're in some kind of trouble :/.

It was done from yesterday commit. I don't think it's a huge issue,
because Knakos has been notified, and IMO it was better to have a minor
desync only affecting this port that will be reported in a forum sticky
post for the potential new builder than having users remove their
battery to exit the program (impact of this bug on Smartphones)

Cheers

Nicolas