[Scummvm-devel] START_PACK_STRUCTS default changed -- portbreakage

Chris Apers chrilith at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 21:16:32 CEST 2006

The FT bug is very interesting since this is the problem with PalmOS version
for a long time.

This change should also break the Gob engine, can someone confirm this?

I agree with you regarding use of non packed structs, this should fix
Lots of PalmOS problem, but as you said it will be a lot of work

Chris