[Scummvm-devel] Simplifying keyboard repeat

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Sat Jun 3 21:50:00 CEST 2006

(My first attempt to send this seems to have gotten lost on the way
somewhere, so let's try it again...)

Did we reach any sort of conclusion about this? One way or the other, it
would be nice (but far from necessary) to have keyboard repeat in the
Simon engine for 0.9.0. I do have a patch to do it the "old" way which I
could dust off and use, and then there's the backend way which may be
wrong, and possibly too late for 0.9.0 anyway.

Or some completely new, yet to be determined way.

Torbjörn Andersson