[Scummvm-devel] COSI survey: Architecture in FLOSS

Henttonen Katja Katja.Henttonen at vtt.fi
Tue Jun 13 08:48:16 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Some of you may have heard of  ITEA  free/libre and open source research
project called COSI (Co -development   of open source in software
intensive products).  As part of the COSI project,  we are trying to
better understand the role of architecture in FLOSS development.

I hope that you could spare five minutes of your valuable time for this
effort  and complete our survey. I have posted it to a few carefully
selected  FLOSS communities.

We understand that you are busy and therefore we made the questionnaire
short:  it has only 11  questions with pre-defined answer options.
Statistical results will be shown to you immediately.

To answer the survey,  please go to
http://www.freewebs.com/architectureenquiry/mediumscaleprojects.htm

As members  of a FLOSS community, let your views and experiences be
known. I'm  looking  forwards to your positive response.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Katja Henttonen
Technical Research Centre of Finland (http://www.vtt.fi