[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.0: Oops! Missing clipping in about dialog...

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Wed Jun 28 22:22:47 CEST 2006

Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> writes:

> The question is, does your fix _really_ fixes the problem? When
> LordHoto committed it yesterday, further investigation showed that it
> was not correct.

My fix avoids the problem with the broken clipping by not drawing any
strings where they would need clipping.  Fixing the bug in the
clipping would have been a better fix of course, but I was in a hurry
at the time what with the time for tagging being imminent.  But my fix
did solve the immediate problem, namely the crash, so I don't know
what "not correct" is supposed to mean here.

  // Marcus