[Scummvm-devel] Feeble Files

Hubert Maier raziel_nosgoth at web.de
Wed Mar 8 02:36:02 CET 2006

Hi there,

I tried todays svn snapshot with the Amiga copy of Feeble and it stops saying:
read_vga_from_datfile_2: can't open 0021.VGA!

Problem is, i don't have any 0021.VGA file on my CD. (Maybe it's in some cluster
files not yet supported, i could provide a dir scan, if needed!)

After adding the game it states it's the (English 2CD) (English(Windows)) version

I know one can't do something for now (1 room playable iirc), but how do i tell
which version i have? What files do i have to check or make md5's from?

Thanks

Ciao

Hubert