[Scummvm-devel] Developer Bios

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Mar 9 03:29:01 CET 2006

Hi there,

we have a list of developer "bios", including the location where some
of us live, in our wiki: <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/
Developers_Bios>.

I was under the impression that the list was made with the agreement
of the developers in question, but apparently that was not the case :-
(. It's not nice to post GPS coordinates of a person without asking
them.

As such, I am now mailing this to the list to make sure at least
those of us on this list are aware of it and have a chance to remove
themselves / ask to be removed, in case they object to this practice.

My apologies to anybody (in particular Aquadran) who got on there
without being asked about it.

Bye,