[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM as a general purpose, portable application framework for small (and larger) devices?

Pierre-Yves Gérardy pygy79 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 05:58:15 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm not very familiar with the internals of ScummVM, but I've been following
the project for a while, and I read the devel ml on a steady basis, and I
recently started to wonder if there was anything that would prevent someone
from using the OSystem API, coupled with a scripting frontend (lua or io,
for example), to write portable apps for small devices.

Has this already been done?
Do you know of someone planning to do this?

I'm currently thinking of writing something in this vein (targeting
especially WinCE and PalmOS), and I'd like to get in touch with people who
might have tried this...

Thanks in advance for pointers or advices :-)
--
Pierre-Yves Gérardy
Rue L Dewonck, 83 4432 Alleur
Email: pygy79 at gmail.com