[Scummvm-devel] Release status

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Tue May 30 03:17:03 CEST 2006

Dear Nicolas & All,

Arisme wrote:
> Btw if Kostas wants to step ahead and become the official WinCE
> maintainer I won't object it, because I think it's better to have an
> active maintainer that one with just enough time to review the code when
> a build comes close, pretty much what I'm doing now. If he doesn't wish
> to do so, I'll keep on reviewing submitted patches of course :)

Arisme has done an outstanding job porting scummvm to wince while
supporting a wide range of diverse devices. Even though I don't have all
the time I'd want to develop pocketscumm to perfection, I'll gladly
co-maintain the port together with Nicolas (and eventually achieve
perfection :) ). It's his baby, I'll be gentle with it!

Best Regards,
Kostas