[Scummvm-devel] Non-hardcoded gameids

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Wed May 31 08:05:07 CEST 2006

Marcus Comstedt wrote:
[...]
> I should add that there is a backend function ARGBToColor() you can use
> to convert a quadruple <a,r,g,b> of bytes to whatever pixel format that
> the overlay uses.  But unless the overlay supports alpha, as indicated by
> kFeatureOverlaySupportsAlpha, the "a" component will just be discarded.

So if the overlay doesn't support alpha, how does the user see the game
canvas through it? There must be some way of preventing parts (or all)
of it from being drawn.

(PS. Please don't CC me on replies --- I get enough email as it is!)

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty
+- www.cowlark.com --+ subject of kneecaps." --- Firefly, _War Stories_