[Scummvm-devel] Do I have permission to include ScummVM inside the complimentary CD-ROM given away with Macworld Italy magazine?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Oct 1 18:48:10 CEST 2006

Am 01.10.2006 um 18:30 schrieb Lucio Bragagnolo:

> See subject. :-)
>
> Sorry for the improperly placed posting, but cannot find a better
> suited one.
>
> Thanks in advance for your attention, best regards,

Hi lux / Lucio,

as long as you comply to the license (the GPL), you should be fine.
In particular, you must includes the license along with the binary.
You must also make the source available. And you also must make
available the source, either by including it on the CD, too, or by
pointing in a suitable manner to the official distribution site (i.e.
www.scummvm.org).

Bye,