[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.9.1 tagged

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Oct 22 23:40:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

I tagged scummvm several minutes ago. To get tagged sources either svn
up in root scummvm directory (it is recommended to have full checkout
for each developer), or checkout

  https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/scummvm/scummvm/tags/release-0-9-1

Future schedule is:

Sunday, Oct 29th - release

  o Release date
  o Release announced on usual set of news sites
  o Website updated

Porters and port builders may start building binaries and uploading
them to

  ftp://upload.sourceforge.net/incoming

(Please, drop me a line with exact file name of your uploaded binary).

Please, upload your binaries ASAP, so sf.net mirrors will pick up them,
however they seems to have big trouble there, i.e. only one mirror
works.

  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-0.9.1.tar.bz2
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-0.9.1.tar.gz
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-0.9.1.zip

checksums and sizes:

  224d1af26adf011dea39304e581bda5a scummvm-0.9.1.tar.bz2
  7528b10907cae8e3a4c4ee23f66f37fa scummvm-0.9.1.tar.gz
  1c2e758d4ed9f4b20320d356741041c1 scummvm-0.9.1.zip

  4511969  scummvm-0.9.1.tar.bz2
  5400977  scummvm-0.9.1.tar.gz
  6594032  scummvm-0.9.1.zip

No tools release this time.

OSDN is primary mirror, so use that, i.e:

  http://osdn.dl.sf.net/sourceforge/scummvm/scummvm-0.9.1.tar.bz2

Please, make sure that you name your tarballs consistently, i.e.:

  "scummvm-VERSION-PORT.EXTENSION". For example:
  "scummvm-0.9.1-macosx.dmg".

No special names such as EScummVM or ScummVMDS, please.

Exclusion to this naming scheme is Debian.

Here is recommended contents for release archive for your build:

  AUTHORS
  COPYING
  NEWS
  README (generic ScummVM one)
  modern.zip (if your port uses new GUI)
  modern.ini (if your port uses new GUI)
  your build binary
  your build-specific README (optional)
  whatever else

Please, let's continue to be uniform in this aspect as well across our
ports.

Eugene