[Scummvm-devel] Discworld again

Markus Dahms dahms at fh-brandenburg.de
Fri Sep 8 16:37:05 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

after waiting more than a year for some good news in the case of the
Discworld source code I decided to revive my initial attempt to get
these games running with ScummVM.

I ported the engine skeleton over to the current SVN version (this
was hard enough as the documentation is not up to date with the code,
especially for a C programmer like me). No more features where added
since the last version from April 2005.
Look here for source: http://automagically.de/?tinsel

Addionally I started to document my effort at
http://rewiki.regengedanken.de/wiki/Tinsel_engine as the ScummVM wiki
is not really a inviting place - and I tried to get an account, too.

Help is of course always appreciated, I think I won't get it running
alone before the original source code finally arrives ;-).

Markus

--
Reactor error - core dumped!