[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.1? Attn porters

Travis Howell kirben at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 21 03:19:26 CEST 2006

From: "Torbjörn Andersson" <eriktorbjorn at telia.com>
> We still have bug #1506591 ("HE71-73: Fails to load mouse data (Endian
> issue?"), which has been high priority for about two months now.

Would definitely be good to have this issue fixed before ScummVM 0.9.1 if
possible, as the issue is been reported more often, as people are reporting
more versions of earlier HE games. If anyone with a big endian system is
interested in looking into the issue, the follow demos could be used for
testing:

Freddi Fish 1
ftp://ftp.humongous.com/humongous/freddi.zip
Lets Explore the Airport with Buzzy
http://quick.mixnmojo.com/demos/airdemo.rar
Lets Explore the Farm with Buzzy
http://quick.mixnmojo.com/demos/farmdemo.rar
Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
ftp://ftp.humongous.com/humongous/puttzoo.zip