[Scummvm-devel] Wiki uploads broken?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Aug 22 12:39:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

from Buddha's wiki diary <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/
User:Buddha%5E/GSoC2007-ProjectDiary>:

"Hopefully the wiki's upload file functionality will be working again
in the near future so I could upload a sample of the buzzes I saved
from the testings :).

If the Wiki uploads are still an issue, then maybe this bug was
introduced by the recent upgrade of the wiki? Ender, any ideas?

Somewhat more general bitching (*not* meant to put Buddha down, mind
you, I am just using this as an excuse to bring up the topic -- so,
everybody feel addressed by this, I do not want to single out any
specific person :-):
This is the first time I hear about this issue. Unfortunately, people
recently have this tendency to not report issues with our website/
forum/wiki directly, but rather silently suffer and hope that the
issue will be magically resolved by somebody else... Yeah, right,
that will happen *g*. Well, this not really an issue for me (I fix
bug as I notice them, and when I don't notice them, then they
obviously do not bother me *g*). But I certainly *would* appreciate,
for the sake of the rest of humanity, if everybody who sees an issue
in one of our sites would immediately report it via email or the bug
tracker... for example, the docs section of our website was broken
for well over a month, and I only learned about it very recently.
Fixing it then was a trivial matter, but when we don't know about an
issue, we can't fix it, right?

Thanks for your understanding, and good bug hunting,