[Scummvm-devel] Wiki uploads broken?

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Fri Aug 24 11:05:57 CEST 2007

Sorry for the late reply, I've been getting dentistry done this week and
toothache + computers == frustration :)

I'll take a look at this tonight, also the forum upgrade is still
pending and I really must do that this weekend...

Bug reports about the website/forums/wiki are indeed annoyingly rare -
I was hounding people for hours after the upgrade to let me know if
there were any problems, and if it took two weeks to point out the
uploads are (re?) broken that's not a great sign :)

 - Ender