[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.11.0 release plans

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Wed Dec 5 11:42:47 CET 2007

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> I would like to hear status of all ports:

Although I originally hoped to implement the "reduced memory plugin
system" for this release, given the short time until code freeze I don't
think that we can realistically implement and test it (maturity). So
this release for the WinCE port will go as a single binary. We're bound
to hit some memory problems with smaller devices but hopefully I can
work on the plugins shortly after release and put out a snapshot build
using them.

Other than that, only bug fixes will go in 0.11.0 and improvements in a
couple of places as well. With respect to the schedule, it looks OK by
me (even without considering the obligatory 3-day extension :-) ).

Best Regards,
Kostas