[Scummvm-devel] User Manual wiki page

Henry Bush scummvm at spookypeanut.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 00:40:53 CET 2007

As discussed on the User Manual wiki talk page, I have split the
manual into sections. It still needs a little TLC, but it is basically
done. Have a look here:

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User_Manual

(PS The manual has also moved, in case you didn't notice ;-)
(PPS I would ideally like to have included all of the subsections'
tables of contents on the main page, but according to the guys on
#mediawiki, that's not possible :-( )

Any comments / suggestions welcome. In particular, the brief
descriptions of each section on the main page were quite rushed, so
please make any improvements you think they need.

One thing that I think it needs is to have the "what is scummvm" on
the front page, but that then leaves "how to report bugs" and "contact
the authors" sections in the "Introduction" section, and the
combination of those two doesn't really make an Introduction! Any
ideas?

Cheers,

Henry