[Scummvm-devel] Release 0.11.0 status -- 2007-12-08

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Dec 12 08:08:25 CET 2007

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:26:43 +1100
"Travis Howell" <kirben at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> From: "Eugene Sandulenko" <sev at scummvm.org>
> > Release critical:
> > #1834822: WINCE: Save games have incorrect time & date
>
> Isn't this a minor bug? since it wouldn't effect the games at all.
Well, it is, but to fix it would be quite easy and it is quite annoying.

> > #1762886: NIPPON: Keyboard shortcut for quit fails
>
> Isn't this a minor bug too? as it only effects the logos at the start
> of game now.
Same thing, besides, the bug was already fixed.

> Also I would add this bug, since Elvira 1/2 will be supported in next
> release:
> #1738485 - PALM: Elvira I/2 crashes after game screen is rendered
Added.

> > Nice to have fixed:
> > #1834449: ALL: standardization of savegames names
> > #1754618: GUI: Show warning on usuccesful game save attempt
>
> Why are you listing feature requests?
Hmmm... they slipped through my other notes. Thank you for pointing it
out.

Ah, right. About names standardization. We could take some efforts to
put that in order at least in Sword engines as suggested. Though I
removed the request from the list anyway.

Eugene