[Scummvm-devel] AGI keyboard input problems

Stuart George yakumo9275 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 22:51:52 CET 2007

On Dec 23, 2007 6:29 PM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> Fine by me. As long as it is documented and complies to *some* kind
> of logic, instead of being semi-random as the current code.
> Note that there already is a scancode table in place, it seems, at
> least for Alt-ASCII key combinations.

I'm taking a 5minute breather while the baby sleeps.

dont forget too, apple iigs games expect apple 2gs keyboard codes
(apple key etc) and who knows what for amiga games, trs-80 games,
etc for keyboard codes.

I'll do some testing when I can get a chance over the next day or so
with some of my games.

--
-- Stuart George
 Homepage : http://mega-tokyo.com