[Scummvm-devel] More demos on demos.php & Wiki ?

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Mon Feb 12 22:30:19 CET 2007

Max Horn wrote:
[...]
> As such:
> 1) Might be nice to extend the Wiki entries for all games by links to
> demos, if available; use the same links as provided on
> <http://www.scummvm.org/demos.php>

...speaking of which, is there any chance of getting someone to take over the
demos that I'm hosting on www.cowlark.com for me? I don't really have a lot to
do with ScummVM any more (apart from periodically replaying my collection),
and while none of the files are particularly big, I *am* on the other end of a
domestic broadband connection.

Would it make sense to have all these files collected at some central location?

--
┌── dg@cowlark.com ─── http://www.cowlark.com ───────────────────
│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my