[Scummvm-devel] New Wiki layout

J. King jking at dark-phantasy.com
Tue Feb 13 20:54:59 CET 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:43:29 -0500, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> Pretty cool! I look forward to seeing this mature :-). BTW, don't
> worry about emulating everything (e.g. the menu structure) of main
> website. Of course if you can do it, it's cool, but in the end I am
> already happy if I have something that looks not completely different
> from the main website / forums. After all, the forums also don't like
> 100% identical to the main site.

I will try my best for capable agents (eg. Opera, Firefox, Safari), but I
certainly won't worry too much about Internet Explorer; you can count on
that much. :)  I should note, also, that no images are being created for
this; the existing set of images should be completely sufficient so long
as I'm creative enough with use of generated content.

> I'd consider using the smaller (less "invasive") logo/headline from
> the forums, instead of using Bobbin for the Wiki, too -- but that's
> just an idea/suggestions, once more I am happy to see somebody is
> working on this ;)

Noted, though for now I'll continue with the larger header since it's
already in place.  It will be trivial to restyle later, but I'd rather not
get distracted by it now.

--
J. King
http://jking.dark-phantasy.com/