[Scummvm-devel] More demos on demos.php & Wiki ?

Travis Howell kirben at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 24 14:53:16 CET 2007

From: "Max Horn" <max at quendi.de>
> Am 12.02.2007 um 23:58 schrieb Travis Howell:
>> We link to all games demos provided by the Humongous Entertainment
>> FTP site,
>> but not the Macintosh specific versions of the game demos.
>
> OK, could we add link to these, and mark each demo entry clearly as
> to what OS it is for?

The only differences between Macintosh and Windows versions are the
filenames of the data files and the mouse cursors used in games. The data
files of Macintosh and Windows versions are actually identical in all HE80+
games.

The archives on the Humongous Entertainment FTP site are only usable on
Macintosh systems too, and would need to be repackaged, for easy use on any
system.  So really doesn't seem worth adding those demos.