[Scummvm-devel] Fundraiser link

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Jan 4 12:49:30 CET 2007

Hi there,

suggestion: How about adding a link to
<http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=3224> to the fundraiser
progress bar... I.e. make the bar, and maybe also the associated text,
link to that URL. That way folks would be able to easily find out what
it's about, and also learn that the progress bar is only updated daily or
so.

Alternatively, link to <http://www.scummvm.org/?shownews=20070103.xml>,
but then we should probably add a "P.S.: The progress bar is only updated
for techincal reasons beyond our control, sorry for that" or so to it.

I'd do all this myself but I am at work and have no good way to test any
changes I make, so I'd rather not risk breaking something.